Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue shrimp by Ralph Brennan
- 12 raw colossal (or the largest you can find) Gulf shrimp, unpeeled with heads and tails left on
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- half of 1 lemon, seeded
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) of unsalted butter, cut into 1/2 inch slices
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?