Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue Turkey Sandwiches With Celery Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 bunch kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 pound fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked turkey, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 6 store-bought barbecue sauce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?