Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 rack baby back ribs (1½ to 1¾ pounds), trimmed of all visible fat
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke, such as Stubb’s
- ¾ cup reduced-sugar ketchup, such as Heinz
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large Vidalia onion, roughly chopped
- 12 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?