Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue Pork Sandwiches with Cabbage Slaw
- Quick BBQ Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins 12 to 16 ounces each
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 5 cups finely shredded green cabbage (half a 2-pound cabbage)
- 4 potato rolls or other soft sandwich rolls
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?