Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue Chicken Hoecakes with Vinegar Slaw
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted, plus additional for griddle
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Special equipment: 2 cups wood chips (such as hickory, apple, or cherry), soaked in 2 cups water for 1 hour, then drained; 13x9x1-inch disposable aluminum foil baking pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?