Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue Beef for Sandwiches
- 4 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 12 ounces chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|