Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Barbecue-Rubbed Scallops with Creamy Sauerkraut Soup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 bacon slice, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut (5 ounces), rinsed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika (pimentn dulce)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Rounded 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 large sea scallops, tough ligament removed from side of each if attached
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: baby arugula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?