Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|