Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon New Mexican red chile powder or chili powder, such as Gebhardt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground or crumbled dried sage (optional)
- One 3- to 4-pound 7-bone roast or boneless chuck rump roast, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup water or beer
- 1 to 2 bay leaves, to your taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped garlic, to your taste
- 2 cups barbecue sauce of your choice, store-bought or homemade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 452kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|