Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banh Mi Chicken Burger Recipe
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup peeled and coarsely shredded carrots (from about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic paste or sambal oelek
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 medium scallions , finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon packed finely grated lime zest (from 1 medium lime)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken (dark meat or a mixture of dark and white meat)
- Vegetable oil , for oiling the grill
- 4 Vietnamese or sweet French sandwich rolls , sliced in half horizontally and toasted
- 2/3 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?