Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bangin' Smokey Beef Brisket
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring (not concentrated), or to taste
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 (5 pound) beef brisket
- 3 tablespoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring (not concentrated), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 onion, cut into rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|