Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bangin' Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups pureed ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|