Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bangers & beans in a pan
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 454g packet good quality sausages each sausage chopped into three
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 3 carrots , chopped into thick slices
- 4 celery sticks, washed, if gritty, and sliced into chunks (finely chop the leaves if there are any)
- 2 x 410g cans mixed pulses (or other beans), drained and rinsed under the cold tap
- 400ml hot chicken or vegetable stock
- 1-2 tbsp Dijon mustard (or 2 tsp ready-made English mustard), depending on how fiery you want it
- a small handful of fresh parsley , chopped
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?