Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bang bang chicken
- 6 skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 x 400g tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 spring onions , finely shredded and cut into 5cm lengths
- cucumber , seeds scraped out and shredded
- 300g fine green beans , trimmed, blanched and split lengthways
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 red chilli , finely shredded
- 2 tsp sesame seeds , lightly toasted
- 125g smooth peanut butter
- 2 red chillies , seeded and finely diced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?