Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (50 mL)
- ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar (175 mL)
- ½ cup banana-flavored liqueur (125 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- 3 bananas, quartered
- ½ cup light rum (125 mL)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (2 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 438kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|