Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening*
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chunks or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup peanuts or coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|