Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana and Mango Spring Rolls with Coconut-Chocolate Ganache
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup palm sugar or 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 (8-inch) square frozen spring roll pastry wrappers, thawed
- 4 small ripe Chinese bananas (dwarf bananas), peeled, halved lengthwise, or 2 regular bananas, peeled, halved lengthwise, then halved crosswise
- 2 Champagne mangoes (small orange kidney-shaped mangoes) or 1 regular mango, peeled, pitted, cut lengthwise into 3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- Vegetable oil (preferably grapeseed oil; for frying)
- Fresh mint sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?