Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana and Chocolate Spring Rolls
- 4 large spring or egg roll wrappers (approximately 9 inches [22.5 cm] square)
- 4 small or 2 large bananas, cut in half crosswise
- ½ cup (125 ml) grated semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) crystallized ginger cut into thin slivers (optional)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cornstarch dissolved in 1 tsp (5 ml) water
- 2 cups (500 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) icing sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 586kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|