Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana & Chocolate muffins
- In this recipe i used a normal cup to measure (not a mug), so it makes it easier for the kids to make the muffins! Plus no faffing with the scales! :D
- 1 Cup Sugar (or half a cup as these are quite sweet with the chocolate)
- 2 Table Spoons of Butter
- 1/2 Table Spoon Vanilla Flavouring
- 1 Large Egg (beaten)
- 3 or 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Large Bar of Milk Chocolate, Chopped up (or bashed up!)
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?