Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Upside-Down Cake
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 large just-ripe bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Special equipment: a well-seasoned 10-inch cast-iron skillet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?