Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 1 quart cold milk
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1/2 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers (such as Nilla®), crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.5g|
|Saturated Fat 23.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|