Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split with Curried Chocolate-Coconut Sauce
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco López)
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup 1/3- to 1/2-inch cubes peeled cored pineapple
- Sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?