Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Pie
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/22 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|