Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Oat Bran Pancakes
- 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup PILLSBURY BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar and sucralose blend for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 large egg
- CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Strawberry Low Sugar Preserves
- SMUCKER'S(R) Hot Fudge Microwaveable Ice Cream Topping, warmed according to package directions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 135.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|