Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|