Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|