Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cake V
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|