Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cake IV
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 quart strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free strawberry glaze
- 1 (12 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|