Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cake III
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|