Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cake II
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 maraschino cherries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|