Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Cake I
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|