Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Split Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|