Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Pudding V
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (1 ounce) packages instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 packet artificial sweetener
- 5 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package Cookies, vanilla wafers, lower fat
- 7 bananas, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|