Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Pudding Surprise
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand®)
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.8g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|