Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 5 bananas
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|