Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Nut Quesadilla Wedges
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil spread or margarine
- 1/4 cup JIF® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|