Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Cream Pie IV
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|