Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Coconut Pecan Muffins
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole pecans and/or pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|