Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana, Chocolate, and Almond Breakfast Oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large banana, slightly mashed
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|