Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 banana, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|