Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup (1½ oz) cherries
- ½ cup (3oz) golden raisins
- 1 stick (4oz) butter, softened
- ½ cup (4oz) superfine sugar
- 2 large eggs, preferably free range
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1¼ cups (6oz) fine rice flour
- 5 tablespoons (2oz) cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2lb loaf pan, lined with parchment paper, or 24 small paper muffing cases
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 117kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|