Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana-Coconut Bread for Pam
- About 8 medium-to-large frozen bananas, defrosted (see Notes), or very overripe bananas
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ teaspoon white or rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- About 2 tablespoons demerara (see Notes) or dark brown sugar for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|