Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Banana-Black Bean Empanadas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 firm medium-sized banana, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?