Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baltimore Crab Cakes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice plus wedges for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 jalapeo, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Panko is available at better supermarkets and at Asian markets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?