Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic steaks with peppercorn wedges
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp concentrated liquid beef stock
- 3 garlic cloves , finely grated
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for brushing
- 6 sirloin steaks , about 5cm thick
- salad or peas, to serve (optional)
- 1kg medium potatoes , such as King Edward, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 2 tsp green peppercorns , crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?