Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic Mushroom Chicken Breast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups unsalted butter (2½ sticks)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 8 ounces each
- 6 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups Cabernet
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 662kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 227mg (76%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|