Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 8 (3 ounce) fillets salmon (about 3/4-inch thick)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Orange slices for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|