Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes and Spinach
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach, washed and drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 292kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 81mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|