Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic Fig Chutney with Roasted Grapes
- 2 cups stemmed seedless red grapes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 orange
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups water
- 2 black tea chai tea bags
- 1 pound dried Calimyrna figs, stemmed, quartered
- 12 pitted large black olives, quartered
- 12 pitted large green olives (such as Cerignola), cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?