Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balsamic-Braised Cipolline Onions with Pomegranate
- 2 pounds cipolline onions or small boiling onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?